Well Mother Nature has given us an early Christmas present by blanketing the area with 8-10 inches of snow, cold temps and more snow forecasted for the weekend. With that said, we plan to open USDA gates and our trails on Friday, December 16.
Please review the following cautions:
- Lakes, ponds and streams are not yet safe.
- Beware of waterbars and flowing water on trails.
- Blowdowns and hazards may still be present as volunteers have not checked all trails (it’s OK to clear trees if you ride).
- Stinson Lake Road (Trail Section) is presently plowed for logging operations. Use caution.
- Eagle Cliff Trail is currently closed due to logging operations.
- Grooming Operations begin Monday, December 19.
Finally, always check your local conditions before going out. Refer to the site for weekly Trail Conditions updates.
And as always, ride safely and respectfully.
Remember, that cross country skier might be the property owner.