The groomer went out to check trails today and groomed for 5 hours. Trails are as follows:
- North Trail good except for several deep waterbars and open wet areas.
- Stinson Lake Road good but icy.
- Quick Lunch good. Some rocks showing.
- Mead Swamp Trail good except the southern slopes have very little snow. Most of trail is smooth and covered.
- Wheatons Trail Good.
- Watts Trail fair with thin cover and dirt.
- South Trail good.
- Stinson Mountain poor. Icy at top.
- Three Ponds, Kineo and Brown Brook are probably good but watch for trees down.
If we do not get snow this week (some is predicted) the trails will close March 15.