We have received 2 feet of snow in the last 10 days. Excellent riding throughout our region. Just in time for winter vacations, so enjoy it while it lasts!
This week’s storm left 1-3 inches of packed snow and sleet; the warm weather has softened up the trail base. Riding is still good but the colder temps are needed before the groomers go out. Groomers will be out Friday.
REMINDER: THIS WEEKEND IS TRI-STATE RECIPROCAL WEEKEND. EXPECT HEAVIER TRAFFIC.
Happy New Years for Bruhawachet Sno-Trackers
At 10:30 AM it is snowing today with 3-4 inches expected. Most of our main trails have been cleared of blow downs, groomed and are good to excellent. Trail base ranges from 2-10 inches.
There are still some water bars that are open. Stinson Mountain Trail is open and compacted only. Some deep washouts were filled with snow. Use Caution.
We have not yet groomed or checked Three Ponds, Kineo, Brown Brook Loop but they are certainly open with plenty of snow.
Have a Merry Christmas!
- Lakes, ponds and streams are not yet safe.
- Beware of waterbars and flowing water on trails.
- Blowdowns and hazards may still be present as volunteers have not checked all trails (it’s OK to clear trees if you ride).
- Stinson Lake Road (Trail Section) is presently plowed for logging operations. Use caution.
- Eagle Cliff Trail is currently closed due to logging operations.
- Grooming Operations begin Monday, December 19.